Friday, October 21, 2005

Introduction

Today, I created this blog after hearing about the blogosphere - is that spelled right? - on NPR ad infinitum. I've been writing children's music for thirteen years with my wife, Beth. Together we perform music at schools and libraries. It's a great job. We've been able to support our family, buy a house and wake up every morning with the knowledge that we actually like our job.

This blog will be a place where I can offer up opinions or start discussions about a variety of topics related to children's music, my own life or the place of the arts in our kids' lives. I welcome anyone's input and will do my best to keep the postings fresh and real.

Reality for me right now is that I have to get my oldest daughter Helen at her bus stop or I'm in the parental lockup!

Scott

No comments: